Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Confession of a Ds Momma

Ok, God, strike me down now!
Send your most powerful lightning bolt and strike me down!

(no, God, please dont, I was kidding!)

When I was pregnant with Ethan I and we found out Ethan might have Ds... I thought he could never have cute stuff.. because children with Ds were suppose to be monsters!!!
haha! i laugh now.. I laugh real hard now...

Have you seen Ethan, he has the cutest crib bedding and the cutest decals on his walls with a tree and monkeys! I mean we went way out for this little man! The cutest shoes! His shoes cost more than any pair of shoes I have! And he wears the cutest clothes! Lord knows Carter's loves us! We keep Carter's in business!

...well let me go laugh all the way to the atm to withdraw more money to take Ethan shopping!
..bwahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!