Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thank you!

Thanks to all that donated to Ethan’s Jackrabbits for my birthday!
I am also excited to say that the wonderful credit union teamed up with us last year has teamed up with us again this year to help us in our fundraising efforts! Thank you so much Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union!
 

*As far as my birthday went yesterday… The hubby tried to surprise me with a surprise dinner with a few people over but things didn’t go the way he planned. All I can say is that I LOVE his effort and so proud of him for trying to do something special for me. Thank you hunny, I know you tried and totally I appreciate it. Like I said before, I already have everything I could possibly ever want or need!  I also partied pretty hard last weekend and plan on just spending some family time with the family.

*erika 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!