Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This past Father’s day..

This past Father’s day, I honored my husband.
A real father.

My childhood was very different from most others. I cant really say I know what it is to have a father. I did and I do have someone to call dad. I respect him for being my father. I respect my step father as well for helping to provide for us.  And we'll leave it at that.

But for my children, I want them to experience the beauty of love from their father. The way it should be.


-To my amazing husband,
The man who I’ve seen feel every emotion under the sun.
Who would give up his left arm and even his right, just to see his babies smile.
You are a beautiful soul, with every right intention in your heart.

Thank you for giving my children everything in your power possible. For loving them unconditionally.
You loved Gabby when you didn’t have to. You love Andrea even after she has tested your patience and you love Ethan. …You love Ethan, simply, just like that….
You are a great man, greater than you know.
I love you. I appreciate you.














And I honor you, not just on one designated day, but every day, for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!