Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Heartache and Randomness

....I haven't been up to blogging this past week. I have been having a real tough week fighting emotions in my heart.


No, nothing that has to do with my family. My kids are wonderful as is the husband. Ethan has been a little booger every  now and then. I blame that on teething. But aside from my almost perfect life at home, (yes, a noisy messy house with kids that are driving me crazy is the PERFECT life for me) there has been something that has been completely killing me inside. The more I try to forget about it, the more it hurts.

I dont hold grudges, I forgive very quickly, I forget within 2 minutes that you have hurt me, and I just move on. But this just hurts a hell of a lot. I am not holding grudges, but it HURTS.

Words are powerful. I say, chose your words wisely, especially with those that you love and love you dearly. And don't judge them either, you might not know their circumstance or what they are trying to accomplish in their journey. We all have different journeys in life and maybe theirs are different than yours, doesn't make them better or worse than yourself.

And for the happy stuff, random pics of things we have been up:

This year we downgraded the Christmas tree, to an itty bitty tree out of Ethan's reach.  And to make up for the small tree we made sure to deck out the living room! Hanging out watching the Polar Express.


And the booger with the boogers... and drool -I told you he is teething!





Ethan with Daddy



and hanging out doing arts and crafts... this sums up our week! sort of at least.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!