Monday, May 23, 2011

Ethan and Daddy Blog

Well guess who else has joined the blogging world????....

nope, wrong guess!

The hubs! Yes, you read correctly! Then hubby!
I had originally asked him for a post entry to share, but after some sleep, he decided that he wanted to reach out to other daddies and having his own blog would probably work.

I think it is a great idea. I am not sure how often he will be able to share this thoughts, but his introduction is a start. He is a passionate man. He is passionate about Ethan and Down syndrome and he went through a very tough time in the beginning. Even when I though he had already accepted the diagnosis, there were still many dark days that followed and I had no idea. 

It is different for a man, I assume. I hope this can be his outlet and along the way help out other daddies that might be going through some uneasy times. And I am sure us mommies sometimes wonder what goes on in the head of a man.... he might bring us some prospective.. or maybe not!

His blog is Ethan and Me  <----click on the link. 

(http://ethan-and-daddy.blogspot.com/)

and leave him a comment... he loves comments, he always goes back and reads the comments on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!