Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2011 DSAH Calendars and other news!

2011 Down Syndrome Association of Houston Calendars ARE HERE!!!


GET YOURS TODAY!
$10 each (get 1, get 2!)


I will ship them to you for ONE DOLLA!!And yes my sweet little Hunk is in there. Totally ROCKING the month of April. Yeah, I know we would all have loved to have seen him appear a few more times throughout the calendar. We all need our Ethan fix.

(if this link doesnt work, use the paypal button on the right hand side of the screen)





And the other news:
I can officially say that I am now a 2011 DSAH Board member! Woohoo!
I am not sure what my position (Fundraiser) exactly calls for. I was asked if I was interested, and I said yes and here we are. But I wont let you down DSAH. I promise.

2011, you are going to be a great  year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!