Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To MY #1 FAN!

36 years ago today, a woman gave birth to a baby boy, that was destined to many great things.
I am fortunate to say that this boy that has grown to be a great man is my husband.

Happy 36th Birthday Santiago Saldana.

I am thankful for the great man that you are today. And I know with the help of God, you will continue to grow as a father, husband, son and brother, friend and worshiper and follower of Jesus.

Our lives together have taken a completely unexpected twist not too long ago. Thank you for remaining by my side, thank you for your love, for warm hugs and passionate kisses, your loyalty to me and your faith in me.

I will continue to love you forever and I promise to support you throughout our lives together. May God bless you with many more years, hopefully not many more or less than me. Because living without each other just wouldn’t be living.

This year, I do not have a gift for you, but what do you give a man that already has it all? You are rich in love, faith, ..hugs and kisses, giggles and smiles.. no materialistic gift could ever beat that.

Happy Birthday Hunny!

Your wife,
Erika Marquez-Saldana