Monday, August 29, 2011

He's a goofball!


and I love him!

Except I would love for him to cooperate and let me take one good picture of him. As soon as he sees the camera it is instant mischievousness with his looks!






yeah, there is a boogie in there... we werent going for the boogie shot.. Ethan just wanted to show it off.  




He is sooo handsome.




School Update-
Ethan’s first days of school were rather tough on him (and us all). Today wasn’t any easier leaving him behind. Crying hasn’t tamed down at all, then again it has only been 3 days. I am just waiting for the day that he looks forward to being in school with all of his friends and teachers. 

Today I tried to spend less time in the classroom as I dropped him off. I understand it’s easier for the child if we make simpler and quicker good byes, but it’s not easier for Mama. I stood outside his classroom and watched him through the mirrored window as he cried and pointed towards the door. Then I noticed he was being taken to get his diaper changed, which meant he would see me in the hallway so I ran out of the building. 

**Last Friday I after I dropped him off he also needed a diaper change. I wonder if he is so scared and nervous that it is causing him to go earlier than usual…hmmm. 

***AND I also found out they have wagons to help transport all the kids to and from the classrooms! That mystery has been solved for any of you that wondered how that went!










                    
                                            

1 comment:

  1. hi
    my name is Jenna and i came across your site. Ethan is an amazing, special and precious little boy. He is an inspirational hero. I hope Ethan going to school will get easier for you and for him. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments!