Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Morning! From Ethan


So this video has absolutely no purpose… this is just the way I wanted to remember him this morning. He makes our drive to school so enjoyable and I only wish we had more red lights on the way to sing and dance. He really puts a smile on your face, making every morning a great morning.
I knew once we got to school he would be all tears and screams.

Once again, I handed him off, leaned in to kiss him goodbye, which was a huge mistake as he tightly grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and tried to jump back in my arms. Poor little guy. He is merely a child and I know it will take some time to find comfort in other people besides us. Another mom mentioned that she was told that by NOVEMBER all the kids should be fine. NOVEMBER!!!! How about by next week?

I cant wait for the day that he can be this happy little guy with his classmates and teachers. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that was sweet. Ya, November does seem like a long time!! Hopefully he starts really enjoying it before then.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments!