Monday, October 11, 2010

Ethan is Ethan - Neighborhood Newsletter

(31 for 21 -#11)
So somehow without begging much, I was allowed to write a short article for our neighborhood newsletter, due to some family circumstances (board members) the newsletter came out a little later than usual. Nonetheless, I was very flattered to be allowed to write my gibberish!


And my neighborhood, no it isn't big and fancy, but it's my charming little neighborhood... with it's beautiful pecan lined streets, and neighbors that are proving to be far beyond amazing. Neighbors that will look out after your house and make sure your kids are safely playing outside. Neighbors, that when in a time of need are there for you. This is definitely the place we want to raise our kids. And like they say, it takes a village, well it sure does take a village!



-->


and if links fail: (REMOVED THE LINKS, THIS SEEMS EASIER)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!