Thursday, October 21, 2010

This Boy

There is this little boy. He is beautiful.
He owns my heart.
I want to stand on the tallest mountain
And SHOUT at the world,
“World, look at this child! So AMAZING!
He is not a mistake! But a planned creation of God!”

"I knit you together in your mother's womb. You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book"
Psalm 139:13-16

There is this little boy, who entered this world..
Who is different from other little boys..
But he is PERFECT.
From the very tip of his longest hair on his head
to the very end of his toes…every single cell in his body,
just the way God intended him to be.

There is this little boy, that doesn’t speak,
Yet he tells me he loves me every day.
This little boy, he is my son.  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!