Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is it! - Thank you all!

Today is the last day of October, as well as the last day of Down Syndrome Awareness Month.  THANK  you all that have followed my blog for the past month! NO, I did not post every single day, but one look at us and you know I have not failed.
I really hope you have learned something. Most importantly I hope you have learned that Ethan is a precious human being just like any other and that his life is just as valueable as any of ours.
ALWAYS remember that Ethan is someone's son. And when I say Ethan I mean all people with any dissability. Before you are quick to judge rememeber that they  have mom and a dad who would fly to the moon and back in a second.

I also hope you have learned that we are not much different than you. We do all those other things you and your family do. We praise Jesus on Sundays, go for walks weekdays, go out to eat, and get together with friends.

Down syndrome does not define Ethan nor this family, but because of Down syndrome we are better people.

I hope you continue to follow us! I admit our life is pretty boring, but boring in a good way I say.

And of course, I couldnt end this without sharing our Halloween pictures! I must confess that I was bummed a little that we didnt get to dress up, it has always been a tradition to dress up with the kids.


 He is an elephant, in case you were wondering what the heck that was!
 Gabby, Andrea and Giselle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!